Helpful Links for Faculty
- Conflict of Interest & Consulting Forms
- Center for Online and Distance Learning Center for Online and Distance Learning (CODL) partners with faculty interested in course redesign. As a service organization for faculty, CODL instructional designers and eLearning support specialists provide a wide range of pedagogy and media expertise focused on hands-on development of flipped, hybrid and online courses at KU.
- Center for Teaching Excellence CTE provides opportunities for faculty to discuss students' learning and ways to enhance learning in their classrooms; supports faculty as they implement their ideas for improving students' learning; brings research about teaching to the attention of the university community; encourages involvement in the scholarship of teaching and learning; offers course assistance at any stage; fosters instruction innovation; and advocates and recognizes excellence in teaching.
- Blackboard Learn KU’s current learning management system of record — helps instructors manage and deliver course materials online.
- Handbook for Faculty and Other Unclassified Staff This Handbook is a reference for some of the most important policies and related information affecting your employment and professional activities on the Lawrence campus.