Ned Fleming Trust Award
We are now accepting nominations for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
The Ned N. Fleming Trust Award was established by a bequest from the late businessman, Ned Fleming, of Topeka in 1990. The award includes a one-time stipend of $5,000, less applicable taxes. The recipient will be announced and honored at the Center for Teaching Excellence Teaching Summit on August 22, 2019.
All full-time tenured or tenure-track faculty who have not previously received a Chancellor’s distinguished teaching award are eligible for nomination
Nominations are due by Friday, May 10, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. Submit all materials online here. The chair or dean endorsement (if applicable) may be submitted separately from the nomination materials either online or in hard copy. Complete Eligibility and Nomination Procedures can be found here. (pdf) (word)
- 2018, Mark Mort, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- 2017, Evanglia Chrysikou, Psychology
- 2017, Ward Lyles, Urban Planning
- 2016, Giselle Anatol, English
- 2015, Jeffrey Hall, Communication Studies
- 2014, Jonathan Lamb, English
- 2013, Cynthia Colwell, Music
- 2012, Dave Tell, Communication Studies
- 2011, Stephen Ilardi, Psychology
- 2010, Andrea Wertzberger, Design
- 2009, Joseph O' Brien, Curriculum and Teaching