Ned Fleming Trust Award
We are no longer accepting nominations for the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
The Ned N. Fleming Trust Award was established by a bequest from the late businessman, Ned Fleming, of Topeka in 1990. The award includes a one-time stipend of $5,000, less applicable taxes. The recipient will be announced and honored at the Center for Teaching Excellence Teaching Summit.
All full-time tenured or tenure-track faculty who have not previously received a Chancellor’s distinguished teaching award are eligible for nomination
Nominations were due by Friday, May 29, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. Submit all materials online here. The chair or dean endorsement (if applicable) may be submitted separately from the nomination materials online. Complete Eligibility and Nomination Procedures can be found here.
- 2019, Lisa Wolf-Wendel, Educational Leadership & Policy Studies
- 2018, Mark Mort, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- 2017, Evanglia Chrysikou, Psychology
- 2017, Ward Lyles, Urban Planning
- 2016, Giselle Anatol, English
- 2015, Jeffrey Hall, Communication Studies
- 2014, Jonathan Lamb, English
- 2013, Cynthia Colwell, Music
- 2012, Dave Tell, Communication Studies
- 2011, Stephen Ilardi, Psychology
- 2010, Andrea Wertzberger, Design
- 2009, Joseph O' Brien, Curriculum and Teaching