Promotion & Tenure
Next open meeting for promotion and/or tenure - May 7, 2018, 7:00 p.m. in Alderson Auditorium of the Kansas Union.
The handout for the open meeting is here.
Guidelines for the promotion and/or tenure process are found in department and school faculty evaluation plans and the Faculty Senate Rules and Regulations, Article VI.
NEW THIS YEAR
(1) addition of a Statement on Service to the Candidate Statements document as recommended by Faculty Governance and supported by the Provost and UCPT;
(2) clearer instructions for completing the Candidate P&T CV using the MSWord template or Faculty PRO, and
(3) additions/clarifications to the General and Electronic Submission instructions related to the first two changes and questions received during the 2017–2018 review cycle regarding changes to a candidate's documents during the initial review period. The other forms and instructions will be the same as this year, with the academic year updated to 2017–2018.
- Promotion and Tenure Timeline 2017-2018
- General Information & Electronic Submission Instructions
- External Evaluation Guidelines for PT Review
- Joint Appointment Guidelines for PT Review
- Candidate P&T Curriculum Vitæ (CV) - Faculty may use the Faculty Pro portfolio system to generate a draft of their Candidate CV.
- Candidate Statements
- Candidate Verification, List of Supplemental Materials and Dossier Checklist
Initial Review Evaluation Documents
- External Evaluations
- Initial Review Evaluation
- Initial Review Summary for Candidate
- Initial Review Checklist
Intermediate Review Evaluation Documents
- Intermediate Review Evaluation
- Intermediate Review Summary for Candidate
- Intermediate Review Checklist
Candidate Response Forms
- Candidate Response to Negative Recommendation or Marginal/Poor Evaluation from the Initial Review Committee
- Candidate Response to Negative Recommendation or Marginal/Poor Evaluation from School/College/Office of Research Committee
- Candidate Response to Negative Recommendation or Marginal/Poor Evaluation from UCPT
|Neeli Bendapudi||Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor|
|Christina Bejarano||Associate Professor, Political Science||2019|
|Cindy Berrie||Professor, Chemistry||2019|
|Jill Ellingson||Professor, Business||2020|
|Michael Engel||Professor, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology||2018|
|Ruben Flores||Associate Professor, American Studies||2018|
|Sherry Fowler||Professor, History of Art||2020|
|Sara Gregg||Associate Professor, History||2018|
|Jeff Hall||Associate Professor, Communication Studies||2018|
|Jeremy Shellhorn||Associate Professor, Design||2018|
|Susan Williams||Professor, Chemical & Petroleum Engineering||2018|