Faculty members interested in applying for sabbatical leave should consult the guidelines and policies concerning sabbatical leaves.
Sabbatical Leave Deadlines:
Below are important dates for the sabbatical leave process.
- Applications for sabbatical leave should reach the Office of the Provost no later than Friday, November 1, 2013, at 5 p.m., for sabbatical leaves during the 2014-2015 academic year. The individual schools, college, or divisions will establish specific earlier dates for submitting applications to allow for peer review, evaluation and endorsement before the November 1 deadline.
- Any eligible faculty or academic staff member may submit an application for a sabbatical leave without the endorsement of the departmental chairperson, dean or director. Such applications must reach the Office of the Provost by Monday, September 2, 2013, at 5 p.m., and will be referred to the appropriate department/unit and/or school for comment. They will be treated in the same manner as other sabbatical leave applications.
- Applications received after the published deadlines or incomplete applications will not be accepted for review.
- Sabbatical Leave Instructions (74 KB)
- Initial Level Endorsement and Evaluation Pages (49 KB)
- Intermediate Endorsement and Evaluation Page (33 KB)
|Jeff Vitter||Provost and Vice Chancellor|
|Philip Baringer||Professor, Physics & Astronomy||2014|
|Nyla Branscombe||Professor, Psychology||2014|
|Iris Fischer||Professor, English||2015|
|Bruce Lieberman||Professor, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology||2015|
|Patricia Manning||Associate Professor, Spanish & Portuguese||2016|
|Charles Marsh||Professor, Journalism||2014|
|Steven Maynard-Moody||Professor, School of Public Affairs & Administration||2016|
|Margaret Severson||Professor, School of Social Welfare||2015|
|Belinda Sturm||Civil, Architectural & Environmental Engineering||2016|